Turmeric is one of the 31 ingredients in Rog's Human Tribe Tea.
It is important that you know the amazing health benefits this spice can offer!
Curcumin (the compound in turmeric responsible for that bright hue) was isolated two centuries ago, and since the time of Ayurveda (1900 BC) the turmeric has been known as remedy for numerous diseases and also has been known for its great therapeutic effects. Scientific research of the past 50 years confirmed these positive properties and confirming that turmeric is one of the healing miracles of nature.
The strong antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial, and anticancer effect, makes effective treatment and prevention of malignant diseases, diabetes, allergies, arthritis, Alzheimer’s disease and other chronic diseases.
15 good reasons to add turmeric in your daily menu:
- Has antiseptic and antibacterial properties, is useful for disinfecting wounds and burns;
- Excellent in the prevention of prostate cancer, on the existing cancer prevents further development;
- Prevents the growth of breast cancer;
- Turmeric is used in prevention of melanoma, it kills cancer cells and prevents further development.
- Reduces the risk of childhood leukemia;
- Cleanse the liver naturally
- May slow or prevent the development of Alzheimer’s disease (destroys accumulated amyloidosis in the brain);
- Prevents the growth of metastases in many cancers;
- Natural remedy against pain;
- Regulates metabolism and helps to lose weight;
- In China is used as a cure for depression;
- Cure arthritis;
- Protects against cancer of the thyroid gland;
- Accelerates wound healing and quickly restores the injured skin;
- Helps in the treatment of psoriasis and other inflammatory skin diseases.
Turmeric is a spice that comes from the root of the plant Turmeric Long, which is grown mainly in India and the Caribbean. For this spice is believed that is one of the most powerful natural remedies because of the ingredient curcumin that contains.
For thousands of years turmeric has an important role in Indian cuisine and cuisines of South Asia, but because of it’s health benefits, today this spice is used in many countries especially in USA, Canada, Mexico etc..
You can use as a spice in many dishes and you can also prepare a tea from turmeric that is effective.
- 1 cup water - ¼ teaspoon turmeric - ¼ teaspoon ginger - ½ teaspoon honey
Preparation: Put 1 cup water into a pot and bring to full boil. Add ¼ teaspoon of turmeric and ¼ teaspoon of ginger powder to boiling water. Reduce to simmer and wait 8-10 minutes. Remove from stove and strain in tea cup. The bits of turmeric and ginger will be filtered out.
Be sure to purchase and try Roger's Human Tribe Tea and enjoy the health benefits of turmeric and many other ingredients!