Yohimbe is one of the 31 ingredients in the Human Tribe Tea.
The yohimbine in yohimbe bark tea acts on the body in several different ways. It increases the production of norepinephrine, a naturally-occurring hormone.
Norepinephrine (noradrenaline) is involved in regulating fat metabolism, energy levels, blood pressure, mental focus, motivation and many more functions in the body.
Yohimbine also increases the body’s potential to become sexually aroused as well as improving sensitivity to touch. It has a significant effect on sex drive in both men and women and has been reported to improve sexual enjoyment by many users.
In research studies, yohimbe and yohimbine supplements have been observed to help:
- Alleviate anxiety, especially when anxiety is rooted in fears or phobias
- Improve the mood
- Improve sexual arousal and orgasm
- Alleviate the symptoms of erectile dysfunction
- Boost energy and improve exercise performance
Some people also use yohimbine to treat orthostatic hypotension and dry mouth. Traditionally, yohimbe tea was also used as a cough suppressant and to relieve fever symptoms.
Yohimbe is one of many beneficial ingredients in the Human Tribe tea.
Click here to
purchase Your tea today!
Lavender is one of 31 ingredients in Roger Fisher's Human Tribe Tea.
The scent and flavor are wonderful, but the bonus of lavender comes from its wide range of health benefits.
Drinking lavender tea may relieve symptoms of both anxiety and depression, such as restlessness, insomnia and irritability. Its calming effect also extends to your digestive tract, where it may reduce intestinal gas.
- If you feel anxious or restless, drinking lavender tea may help calm your nerves and leave you feeling more relaxed.
- Consuming lavender regularly may help relieve mild to moderate symptoms of depression, such as feelings of sadness, frustration, lack of energy and insomnia.
- Drinking lavender tea may relieve annoying and uncomfortable intestinal gas, according to the University of Michigan Health System. Lavender is a type of carminative herb, also called a digestive tonic or bitter. Ingesting carminatives may lessen spasms that occur in the muscles of your intestinal tract, which contribute to indigestion and gas.
- Drinking lavender tea releases essential oils that may help relieve migraines.
Lavender is one of many beneficial ingredients in the human tribe tea. Purchase yours today and take note of how you benefit from it!